One of the finest dogs to walk the face of this earth died at home on September 8th, 2009 at 11:30AM. Minnie...our faithful dog, had "owned" me since 1995. She saw me through many trying times and many happy times and we are sad she left but she gave us with many great memories.
- Climbing trees
- Climbing the ladder of one of those 12 foot slides and sliding down.
- Hunting for ground squirrels.
- Following me for long roller blading trips and hardly ever giving up even when the temperatures were over 90F.
- Chasing jack rabbits for hours.
- Eating an entire frozen turkey.
- Climbing the sand dunes.
- Herding her humans in the Owyhee Desert
- Stealing brownies.
- Christmas excitement.
- Taking her on "not enough" walks.
- Biting the tails off of 100's of lizards.
- Learning to accept Mister the Cat.
- Sleeping with Mister the Cat.
- Protecting Mister the Cat.
We buried our faithful pet, came home and toasted her with a couple of beers. She'll aways be on our minds.
|< Prev||Next >|