Homedale, Idaho has an on-line newspaper that is good to read on occasion.
The Owyhee Publishing Company located in Homedale publishes a weekly newspaper covering stories from southwestern Idaho called the "Owyhee Avalanche". I found this on-line version about one month ago and have been browsing the news from Owyhee County ever since. While this newspaper isn't as large as it's eastern neighbor the Idaho Statesmen , it does offer some cool stories and letters to the editor.
Where is Homedale?
View Larger Map
I've never been to Homedale but will likely visit this town sometime in the spring. It's looks like an excellent jumping off place for some good ATV'ing, hiking and rockhounding. So what about Homedale?
- Population of about 2,500 people.
- Located at the intersection of Highway 95 and the Snake River.
- Looking at a satellite photo, Homedale is obviously an agricultural community with farms completely surrounding the city.
- Likely only one hotel located here and it's called The Sunnydale Motel with only nine room.
- Mountain Home is about 84 miles from Homedale, Idaho.
Thanks for visiting and commenting on this story.
The Bondyweb.Com webmaster
|< Prev||Next >|