Top Nine Reasons I Stopped Reading the Wildlife News Website:
1. The current push for green energy isn't enough for the Wildlife News believers. They pretty much want to stop all development of large wind and solar farms as being ecologically damaging.
2. They support raising the price of energy so high ($5-$8 for gallon of gas?) that people MUST conserve energy. Doesn't matter how it effects your life, finances and maybe even your ability to get ahead in this world. Want the finer things in life? Tough!
3. All ranching must stop on ALL public lands.
4. They seem to believe all Republicans are Hummer driving, beer drinking, gun toting, wildlife killing, backwoods rednecks.
5. Hunter are portrayed pretty much the same way as "Republicans" only worse.
6. It's been said that ATV'ers and or ORV riders eat their children for breakfast...just kiddin.
7. They seem to believe that wildlife...especially the wolf, are special and humans should play second fiddle in the orchestra we call life. In other words wildlife is way more important than humans.
8. If you eat red meat, you are evil. You know...that steak, pork chop, hamburger and probably that chicken salad you eat might be considered slightly more evil than an all out nuclear war.
And the final straw was:
9. They believe current swine flu scare might be a good thing because it could thin out the population, thusly making this world better for the non-humans.
Read and Decide For Yourself
I have been reading Ralph Maughan's Wildlife News website for over a year. I don't expect you to think like me so I encourage you to read all the recent posts and comments at the that website. Do some critical thinking and I believe most people will come to the same conclusion that I did. This loosely organized group of overzealous conservationist have a few good ideas, but many totally unacceptable beliefs. I'll not be visiting this website again.
Warning, the following link may cause high blood pressure or the loss of IQ Points: http://wolves.wordpress.com/
|< Prev||Next >|